Thursday, April 10, 2008

Racing Season has started!!

So when I'm not out shooting a wedding or a lifestyle session I hit the woods shooting my Lil Bro James (Buddy) racing dirtbikes. He rides for Netra, which is trail riding for dirtbikes! The season just started and I love going to the races!! We make a day of it..lots of people, lots of food & drinks of course!!!! The most nerve racking part is when they first take off.... AWWWWW as my Mom is biting her nails, Paula & Mandy are clenching onto me. Great hide behind me!! I'm getting down & dirty on the trails hoping I don't get hit by a bike. Here are some highlights from last years races! This season is going to be awesome!!
Good Luck James, Steve, Jimmy, Jay & Josh (if you ever get your bike started) just joking ;) & the rest of the gang!!! U all ROCK!!
Click here to view Slide show!
ENJOY!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: