Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Luke + Jake

Last night I went to visit my old co-worker, Gannotti + his family. WOW! I haven't seen the kids since last year. Luke is getting so big, running around like a mad man. He's gonna be a wild one. Hope he doesn't turn out like his father! Lol Plus with those irresistible curls he'll be a ladies man! Jake on the other hand is most def going to be taller then me! They were both fun to hang out with! Thanks for having me over and Mary-Lou Thanks for preparing a Au Natural dinner! It was good to catch with the Gannotti's!!
Here are some from our play date + a Slide show!!
Batters up Stacey!
Photobucket
How can u say NO to me?
Photobucket
I'm a ninja! Watch out now!
Photobucket
I'm a big boy now!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
K so we need to get Luke a new hat!!!
Photobucket
Look at the dimples on his bumm!
Photobucket
Ma + Pops- Pride + Joy
Photobucket

2 comments:

ggannotti said...

These are great! Thanks for preserving a slice of time for us to look back on for years to come---we will for sure put these to good use, prints for family and so on...your gift for photography is truly remarkable! Talk to you soon...

MaryLou said...

Stacey,

Thank you for doing an amazing job of not only capturing the personalities of our children, but also charming them. You are the Mary Poppins of photography. Thank you for these beautiful images!

MaryLou