Monday, March 23, 2009

Nina 1yr: Continued...

I can't believe that Baby Nina is already 1!!! Its crazy how fast these lil ones grow. I had the opportunity to capture Nina grow her first year! I met with the Nardecchia's every 3 months. Check our Slide show from our session last week!!!

Here she is a newborn....

Photobucket
3months...
Photobucket
6months...
Photobucket
9months..
Photobucket
Now our lil girl turns 1!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Remember watching her grow in this chair?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Love this one of them!!
Photobucket
Big Bro Nicco- Big pimpin' with the BMW
Photobucket
No More monkeys jumping on the bed. Its always best catching children in their own element! Everyone loves jumping on their bed! I still do when I get excited... heeheeeee
Photobucket
showing me his skills
Photobucket
The Family
Photobucket
Happy Bday Nina!

No comments: