Monday, April 28, 2008

Rain, Rain Go Away

On days like today when its cold & raining out all I want to sit inside, curl up on the couch and watch sappy chick flicks or re-runs of Sex in the City. Speaking of Sex in the City I cant wait for the movie to come out, May 30th. So gals if you want to join me let me know!!!
Here are a few I took this am.....

Photobucket
Photobucket
"Come on Ma, can I jump in this puddle once before bath time?"
Photobucket
I love my galoshes!!!
Photobucket
Self portrait in a puddle. Doesn't the water ripple look like a lens? I worked it out that way.....
Photobucket


1 comment:

Jaclyn Gervais, LMT said...

I love these pics, Stacey! It may sound corny, but they capture the emotion of a rainy day. You've come a long way since taking those amazing photos at my wedding almost 4 years ago (can you believe it?). Your site is beautiful. I have a couple cousins getting married next year, so I'll pass on your name! Take care. ~Jaclyn