Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Dakoda

So yesterday I went over to visit my cousin, Joyce & her daughter Dakoda! WOW! She got so big. Its so amazing how fast they grow. She starting to talk now in her baby talk and its soo cute! I haven't done pictures of her lately but here are some shots of use enjoying the nice weather & playing with bubbles!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
After too much Juicy juice!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Here are a series of her attempting to blow bubbles. But instead of blowing the bubbles she was spitting everywhere...lol
Photobucket
Now shes getting the hang of it!! Thats my girl!
Photobucket

1 comment:

shortyhunter said...

oh i love the bubble pictures there so cute..the hat one is really funny...they came out so good stacey, you made my baby girl look like she was modeling...i cant wait to put these in the scrap book for dakota to see how cute she is when she gets older thank you
Joyce and Dan