Thursday, June 12, 2008

ADAM & CHRISTY :BLOCK ISLAND

All I can say about Block Island is, there is never a dull moment!!! I had soo much fun hanging out w/ my amazing Bride & Groom- Christy & Adam. I spent about a week w/ Adam & Christy and all their family & friends. I followed them around and photographed then having a blast on the island. Going to the bluffs, hiking, cooking dinner together & just enjoying themselves. Here are a sneak peek of some from the week!! I shot soo much but wanted to post some now.
Dont worry more to come later....Thank you guys for having me join you on this adventure!!!!
Be sure to check out the Slideshow of Highlights from the week!!
Photobucket
On the ferry heading over to Block!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Enjoying the view of the Bluffs!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
My New BFF!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: