Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Maya, Kirra & Lola

Yesterday I went over to take some newborn photos of Lil Sadies new cousin, Lola. Lola is the youngest of 3 girls now! Maya & Kirra were lil hams posing, getting into Nana's makeup, playing business & the piano! They are 3 beautiful lil girls who probably wont be able to date till 30, right Dad? lol
Here are some of my favs and a Slideshow of the session!!
Photobucket
Girls just wanna have fun!!
Photobucket
Baby Lola
Photobucket
How do I look?-Kirra
Photobucket
Maya was a lil natural. I think she has done this before!!
Photobucket
"Hahah I just need to freshen up. I'll be ready in a minute. Ok Stacey?"-Kirra
Photobucket
On the look out for Nana so she won't catch Kirra getting into her makeup
Photobucket
Don't hate me cuz I'm beautiful!!!
Photobucket
Lola waiting patiently...
Photobucket
Photobucket
One of my favs from the session
Photobucket
Photobucket
All this modeling is making me sleepy. R we done yet?-Lola
Photobucket
Photobucket
Mary had a lil lamb, lil lamb......
Photobucket
Girls I just need my beauty sleep..
Photobucket
Maya, Kirra & Lola
Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Stacey-
These are my neices (I am Auntie Cara in Florida- a.k.a. "Caga" and "Aunta"), and I just wanted to let you know how much these photos just made my day. I miss these little ones so much (Sadie Rae as well), and it brought tears to my eyes to see these absolutely beautiful pictures of them. Anyone can take a picture, but it takes a true "eye" and talent to bring the personalities of someone out in print, which is exactly what you did! Absolutely gorgeous! ~ Cara