Sunday, July 20, 2008

Gradi's Crew

Last week I was invited over Gina's house to do a lifestyle session of the family! It was also Gradi's Bday! They were so great to work with. I have never worked with a more organized group of people!! So fun to work with!!The Beaudion's own a 3D + 4D Ultrasound Company Located in Glastonbury, Ct!! So for all my Moms out there who are expecting check out this site- A Tiny Perspective. There are only 2 in Ct!!
Here are some of my favs- boy it was hard to choose my favs, I wanted to post alot more but the Slide show will show you all the pics for our session!
Thank you guys for having me over for dinner! It was de-lissssh!!!
Grad's pride n joys
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
How cute is this family?
Photobucket
4 Generations....
Photobucket
Our peanut, Christopher
Photobucket
Cooling off by the pool
Photobucket
Smiles.
Photobucket
Photobucket
The fam
Photobucket
Gradi's Crew!!!
Photobucket
Precious.
Photobucket
Happy Bday Grandi!
Photobucket



No comments: