Sunday, July 20, 2008

blake + jeyla

Finally made my way over to visit Jess, Miss Jeyla + the newest addition to the fam baby boy Blake!! I was sooo excited to finally get to meet Blake. I have heard so much about him, hows hes always smiling now + giving the finger (for real, see below)!!! It was pretty funny...
He's getting soo big already!! So glad I made it over here sooner! Newborns are soo cute to photograph. Always curling up in a ball, snuggling with Ma.. Well Congrats Jess + Dan! Here are some of my favs I wanted to share + a Slide show with everything! Enjoy!
Photobucket
big sister
Photobucket
Photobucket
this is Blake's sexy face, he must have gotten this from Zoolander!!
Photobucket
Loves his "Where'd it go!" When Jeyla was a baby she called her nook, a Where'd it go!!
Photobucket
He already knows sign language, ahhha Really? We didn't set this up.
Photobucket
bubbly toes
Photobucket
1, 2, 3...
Photobucket
Miss thang herself
Photobucket
couldnt resist putting him in this basket
Photobucket
Def one of my favs
Photobucket
and this one too!
Photobucket


No comments: