Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Kayden ::1yr pix::

Yesterday I headed down to Orange, Ct to visit Kayden for her first yr pics. She was such a lil ham. She has such a personality on her and makes the cutest facial expressions. Here are some highlights + a Slide show!!
We started off doing some pics in her play room. She was so funny at first every time I would raise my camera + the flash would go she would make a funny face.. Look? hahah

Photobucket
"Oh that flash!"- Kayden
Photobucket
So we Rocked the Au Natural light, which I love to use!!!! Look at her face..
Photobucket
Photobucket
One of my favs!!
Photobucket
"Let me apply my lipstick before we head outside Ma!"-
Photobucket
Reading books with mommy
Photobucket
This was soo funny! Kayden kept doing this "I don't know face" Loved it!!
Photobucket
Photobucket



No comments: