Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Lauren + Conor

Spent some time on Coventry Lake last night hanging out w/ Carolyn, Lauren + Conor, while Rick of course boys n toys on the boat!!! lol They were so fun to play with. Lauren striking a pose for me then inbetween taking juice breaks cuz of all the hard work!! Conor- my lil man was soo funny. He wont put this feet on the grass. I guess its a texture thing!! Too funny. Here are some of the favs from our session & a slideshow!! Enjoy!
Carolyn + Rick thanks alot for letting me come over + play w. the kids!!
Miss Lauren
Photobucket
Lil Man Conor
Photobucket
FYI- There was no shaking being done
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love his eyes in the pic!
Photobucket
Having our girl talk... " Well Wade is my bf + he's older then me!"-Lauren "So you like older boys too?!?!"-Me
Photobucket
Look at me dad!!! Take me out and let me show you my moves!!
Photobucket
"I'm a wakeboarder.... Shaking my boota!!"-L "WOW! U have moves I've never seen before!"- Me
Photobucket
Soo cute
Photobucket
I just pooped my pants!!! Sorry Ma!!
Photobucket


No comments: