Saturday, August 23, 2008

Anna Milot Design

I recently have contacted a good friend of mine who is a graphic designer, Anna Milot. Most of you might already know her but I wanted to brag about her for a moment! As my business is growing I need some help with designing albums, cards announcements etc., so I contacted Anna and asked her if she was interested in working on some projects for me. She was thrilled that I asked her!!! As Anna puts it she is a graphic designer/ marketing coordinator but day and by night a invitation/ paperie designer!! Anna is a incredible designer + a hard worker!!
With a little push I got Anna to start a blog while soon to follow a website! Please take moment to check out her blog and see some of her work she recently has been working on. It feels so good when you can help someone in the direction that they want to go in. Some people are so scared to take chances now a days, but if there is something that your passionate about go for it baby! You have nothing to lose!!
Looking forward to working with Anna on some new and upcoming products that I'm taking on!!
So cool to see what she does with my work!!!
Thanks Anna and you ROCK girl!!! Anna Milot Design
Here are some pieces she did for me!!

Thank you card for my Block Island wedding
Photobucket
Photobucket
Birth announcements
Photobucket
Photobucket


No comments: