Tuesday, October 28, 2008

cole + brayden

So I got the opportunity to finally take some pics of my lil cousins!! Cant believe how big Cole + Brayden have gotten! Last time I saw them was when Brayden was just born! WOW! How time just passes us by.
We took a ride up to a local school to do some pics. We had lots of fun running in the leaves, Brayden crawling down stairs, while Cole showed off his muscles!!! These two were such lil hams!! We all need to get together more often.

Here are some of my favs!!!

Client proofing ---Click Here

Click here to view the slide show!

Cole
Photobucket
Brayden
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Our lil Rockstar!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Daddy + me
Photobucket
Photobucket
Mommy + me
Photobucket
Photobucket
how can u resist this face?
Photobucket
Love this one of Cole helping out Brayden
Photobucket

No comments: