Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The McCallums

Its soo amazing to see families grow. I went to school with Rachel and have been doing the McCallum's pictures for a few years now. I remember doing Rachel + Garrett's pics when Garrett was a Sr. in high school and now here he is a grown man + taller than me. Well, everyone seems to be taller then me now a days. Lol It was nice to catch up + hear about how they are big fans of my blog. Thanks for having me over again!!!

Here are some of my favs!

Client proofing-click here!

Click here to view the slide show!

Garrett + Rachel
Photobucket
Photobucket
Rachel + Matt
Photobucket
Can't forget the poochini
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
hahahah
Photobucket
Garrett + Caitlyn
Photobucket
Ma + Pops
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket




No comments: