Wednesday, December 17, 2008

James + Mandy:: Tie the Knot

So I finally got sit down and post James + Mandy's wedding. This journey has been really exciting for me. Making me want to find my prince!!! lol (which I think i might have found!! ; ) From introducing James and Mandy to one another and seeing their relationship grow as one. To hiding in Providence waiting for James to Propose to Mandy, a Love shoot with the 2 kids (Cooper + Owen) + now their wedding.
To see all the details and hard work put together this day made it all worth it!!! Huh, Mandy?
Mandy was such a gorgeous bride. It was great to be part of the wedding as well as shooting the wedding too! Come on now you think I wouldn't bring my camera for this one?!? Wrong-o. Is that even a word? Thats one thing why I love shooting wedding I love to see the love between two people. I Love, Love. Its a beautiful thing to share with someone.
To see my brothers eyes light up as he saw the women of his dreams walk down the aisle, made me tear up. His smile never left his face all day. I'm soo happy to see my brother with someone who can make him happy day in + day out. And I'm soo glad to give her the opportunity now to deal with his jokes, his smells and his mess!! Lol Love you both so very much!!!
Anyways I put together some work that Miranda and I shot from the wedding. This is just a piece of the images that we shot!! Thank you Mirn! Enjoy!

Click here to view the slide show!

And Happy Holidays to everyone!!!!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Kathleen Trenske said...

Beautiful! Love the shoe shots - I had the very same ones at our wedding! :)