Sunday, February 22, 2009

Best of 2008:: Weddings

The other day I was cleaning and filing my work from 2008 + decided to put together some images of my fav images from the year. 2008 was a great year for me. I finally bit the bullet and went full time with my business. It was a little scary and may not have been the right time but when is there ever a right time for anything? 2008 was very successful and full of lots of learning curves. I'm really looking forward to my 2009 season, experimenting having fun + providing the best quality of products that I can for everyone. I have some amazing - incredible brides + grooms this year!!! Brides for 2009 don't forget to call soon to schedule your Love Shoots if you haven't already.
Here are some highlights of 2008 + a Slide show for your viewing pleasure!

Happy Sunday!!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: