Friday, February 13, 2009

Jaclyn + Marcel.. expecting!!

Ok so to continue from my last post on Jaclyn + Marcel's sessions.. These two are the cutest couple ever!!! I don't think that their smiles left their faces the entire time I was there. You can feel + see the love for each other in the way they looked at one another- smiling with their eyes, his hands in hers! They are going to be amazing parents and I can't wait to meet the little one. Here are some of my favs from our sessions and a Slideshow!!!!
Happy Friday!!
Photobucket
Big Bro Cooper!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The baby's room was soo cute! Filled with lots of love..
Photobucket

1 comment:

The Milots said...

LOVE it!!! I especially like the shadow photo of Jaclyn and her belly. Amazing work once again.. started to tear up watching the slideshow.