Monday, March 30, 2009

The Buckles: Love Operation

I got an email from Katrina last week asking me if I would be interested in coming over to do a Love Operation Session before her husband leaves for a 6 month deployment with the Navy. I really love doing these sessions, we always have so much fun playing and trying on daddy's uniforms, hats + boots. I feel so honored to capture these moments of these families together. My heart goes out to theses families having to see your loved one leave for a long period of time due to his or her job. Best of luck and see you in 6 months!!!!

Here are some of my favs and be sure to check out the Slide show!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Kat said...

Stacey! These are so beautiful! You did an amazing job! Robert has left for deployment now and I know it will mean so much to him to get these pictures while he's gone. Thanks a million!!!! Let me know when it's convenient for you to get together to go over the prints. I am just so moved by your work. The pictures are wonderful...
Thanks!
Kat