Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Crystal, Ray, Austin & Rayna

Ok where shall I start.... I met Crystal when I was working at UNFI as an advertising photographer. We clicked instantly. Going to work first thing in the a.m. chatting and always laughing about something. Her optimism, her smile + her personality def rubs off on you, I swear. She is also an amazing artist, mother & friend. I was so honored when she emailed me to schedule a Lifestyle Session.
We headed to Pomfret Rectory to do their session. Love Love Love this place! {As you saw in the last post!}
I haven't seen the kiddos in a while now and OMG- Austin + Rayna are almost taller than me. Or I must be shrinking. Everyone is taller than me. ha. Lifestyle Sessions are so meaningful to me but even more meaningful when you know the clients.
I had a blast and of course we laughed a lot during the session.

Be sure to check out their Slide Show!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Meet Austin.
Photobucket
Meet Rayna. Love this shot. She's working that scarf just like her mom would!
Photobucket
Meet the family. { i love this door}
Photobucket
I told Ray to whisper something funny in Crystals ear to make her laugh. Ummm-I wonder what he said!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Brother Sister Love
Photobucket
Thank you guys for having fun with me!
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: