Friday, September 18, 2009

Mr + Mrs. Ux {just married}

Congrats Lindsay + Jason!!! What an amazing day! I had a blast hanging out & getting to know everyone!!
I met Lindsay + Jason last year through some mutual friends. They are such an amazing couple. I loved working with them. So easy going and absolutely FUN. I laughed all day with them.
Lindsay was such a stunning bride. And Jason was such a chill relaxed groom.

Thank you again for having me.
Check out some of my favs.
Be sure to check out their Slide show as well!

First I started my morning with meeting up with the guys to go golfiing!
Boy did they love that.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Then getting ready with the ladies.. My fav!

The Dress
Photobucket
Rings
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The guys Qg-ing it up for me
Photobucket
Cermony.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Love the feel of this images
Photobucket
Thank you guys for having me!
Photobucket

No comments: