Thursday, August 7, 2008

Jaxson

Contacted my friend Celine when I found out she was having a lil one. Was trying to make it over there sooner but with wedding season- I got carried away. So I finally made my way over to visit Jaxson. This kid is going to be a heart breaker. We were playing together on the couch and he just kept laughing at me. Maybe he thinks I'm funny looking, I don't know! lol Anyways, It was great to catch up with Celine. She's such a natural at being a mom. It was soo cute every time she looked at Jaxson or held him I would see the glow in her face. She also said that being a mom is the best feeling ever. Thanks for having me over Celine!!
Here are my favs!!
Click here to view the slideshow!!
Photobucket
See what I'm saying?!?!?!? So cute.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
chilin.
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Robert J. Trenske said...

Love that first one. Adorable!

Unknown said...

CELINE, JAXSON IS A BEAUTIFUL BOY. I AM VERY HAPPY HE IS DOING SO WELL, AND GROWING LIKE CRAZY...LOL..YOU LOOK VERY HAPPY , IT IS A HAPPIENESS FROM GOD. YOU ARE GLOWING...LOL.. LOVE YOU ALWAYS. LOVE AUNT MARLENE, UNCLE TONY, AND YOUR COUSIN MONICA.