Thursday, August 7, 2008

jenn alayna + colby

On Sunday went down to Old Saybrook to meet Jenn, Alayna + Colby. We had soo fun much on the beach doing their session!! Colby was soo full of energy running around, flexing his muscles + doing hand stands for me!! Alayna was walking around with me searching for hermit crabs + finding these really cool shells!
Thanks Jenn for inviting me to play at the beach! Wish I spent the day down there with you guys! Its so beautiful down there!!
Here are some of my favs from our session!

Click here to view the Lifestyle Session!


Soaking up the sun!!
Photobucket
What a view!
Photobucket
The ladies man himself ::Colby
Photobucket
Pop that collar!
Photobucket
Beauty Queen :: Alayna
Photobucket
Photobucket
Love this shot of the 2 of them!
Photobucket
Photobucket
LOVE this shot!
Photobucket
brother + sister love
Photobucket
Photobucket




No comments: