Saturday, November 29, 2008

Manchester Rd Race

Hope everyone had a great holiday!! This year my Mom + I ran the Manchester Rd Race. We met up with some friends before the race for a lil Thanksgiving Cheer. Jordan's Gramma made some hot choc w/ peppermint schnapps + Bloody Marys! Yummy! As the rest of the gang was enjoying there drinks my Ma was all anxious to get the the starting line. It was her first race and boy was she nervous. I should have been, I haven't been running at all and my knee has been bothering me. This year at the Race there was about 11,0000 runners/walkers! It was amazing to see so many ppl around routing you on, bands playing as you run by, all raising money for charites, which by the way they raised about $90,000 to donate to different charities!!How awesome is that? Just wanted to share a few images I took while running with my point + shoot.
I think we are going to make this a tradition from now on!!

Cheers! All the guys dressed up as super heros!!
Photobucket

Ma + I at the starting line
Photobucket
I think I can I think I can!
Photobucket

No comments: