Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Happy 30th Ang!!

A few weeks ago Ang + Anthony invited me to Ang's 30th Bday Bash in Old Saybrook! Ang and I have been friends with Ang for a long time now and you all have seen pics of her beautiful family I have done this year of Nina + Nicco. I love when my friends become clients and I develop relationships with them. I really get to know my clients on a personal basis and that really helps when I am creating images for my clients!!
Check out how much fun we had at Angs Bash!!!
Be sure to check out her Slide show from the night!

Happy Bday Ang!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
A lil Bon Jovi ...
Photobucket
Oh Fred-ache, nice socks!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Love my clients!
Photobucket
Announcing to everyone they are expecting a third!! Cant wait!!
Photobucket
Thank you all!
Photobucket
Thanks Mich for joining me that night! You Rock.
Photobucket

No comments: